An English degree from Wheaton College in Massachusetts and a Media Production degree from Boston’s Emerson College enabled Josh to hone his expertise in digital marketing, while still staying true to the original, and most important, form of engagement and communication – the written word.
Upon founding Promenade Media in 2007 – and years before its actual inception, Josh has worked with many businesses, organizations, and musicians to achieve success in web marketing. He helped develop content for new website launches and redesigns; produced digital video in the promotion of new music; and spearheaded entire web marketing and social media marketing campaigns, from genesis to fruition, for renewable energy and fresh water conservation products and initiatives.
Josh was an active Board member of the Maine Marketing Association for five years and ultimately served as its President from 2010-2013. He is also heavily involved in renewable energy projects and animal rights activism.
When not working or playing his guitar or bass, Josh enjoys skiing, attending U2 and Phish concerts, and hiking trips with his Bulldog, Bagel.
- Maine Marketing Association – President, 2010-2013
- Maine Businesses for Sustainability – Social Media Coordinator, 2011-2012
- Save the Manatee Club – Volunteer
- Munch – guitar, bass, vocals, composition
- Regional Flood – guitar, vocals, composition
- Dojo – guitar, vocals, composition
- Kosher Delhi – guitar, vocals, composition
- LLVH – guitar, vocals, composition
- LVL – guitar, vocals, composition
- The Derek Swamp – bass, guitar, vocals, composition
- Boon – guitar, bass, vocals, composition
- Bern’s Balls – bass, guitar, vocals, composition
- 722 – bass, composition
- Polar Java – bass, vocals, composition
- Five O’Clock Shadow – guitar, bass, vocals, composition
- Clockers (Spike Lee)
- Crooklyn (Spike Lee)